Our services

harmony house

Payee Service

Harmony House participates with Social Security’s Representative Payment Program. Through this program, a representative payee is assigned and charged with the task of managing Social Security or SSI income for individuals who are incapable of managing their own benefits. Harmony House employs a representative payee for homeless and formerly homeless individuals who need this extra assistance. For more information, please contact Jimmie Foltz at 304.523.2764, extension 107.

Last updated: 2021-03-08